FARM TO TABLE WINE DINNER SERIES
Join us for Chaminade Resort & Spa’s 7th Annual Farm to Table Wine Dinner Series. Enjoy a five course dinner with local, farm fresh ingredients prepared by Executive Chef, Kirsten Ponza and her team. Click here to learn more about our dinner series or call 831.475.5600.
ALL-AMERICAN LABOR DAY BBQ
Executive Chef Kirsten Ponza and her culinary team have developed a mouthwatering All-American BBQ menu consisting of traditional favorites such as ribs, hot dogs, chicken and hamburgers. Stay refreshed with coleslaw, watermelon and top off dinner with a trip to the make your own sundae bar!
- Our All-American BBQ will be served September 1st from 5pm-8pm
- $25 adults, $15 for children 6-12, under 6 dine free!
- (Tax and gratuity additional)
FIREPIT, SMORES & FAMILY MOVIE NIGHTS
Join us on the sports lawn, near the pool, for a cozy firepit, family friendly movie and enjoy s'mores by the fire. We will be showing a family friendly movie at sundown. Available for all hotel guests. Weather permitting. Movie to be shown: Despicable Me 2.
- Saturday, August 30th
- Firepit & S'mores Nights begin 8:00pm - 10:30pm
- S'mores kits, popcorn, and beverages will be available for purchase
- Don't forget to bring a blanket for lawn seating
CELEBRATE CALIFORNIA WINE MONTH AT CHAMINADE RESORT & SPA
September is officially California Wine Month, and Chaminade Resort & Spa is offering three unique ways to celebrate the occasion in Santa Cruz County. From a culinary fueled overnight getaway to seasonal spa offerings including wine tasting for two, Chaminade Resort & Spa helps you toast to the season!
- Overnight packages available - Farm to Table Wine Dinner & The Grape Escape - Call 800.283.6569
- California Wine-down at The Spa at Chaminade - Aromatherapy Massage & complimentary wine tasting at a local winery - $189 all inclusive (a savings of 15%)
- Price Crushing Bottles of Wine - All September long enjoy select 1/2 price bottles of wine in Linwood's Bar & Grill
FIRST FRIDAY ART SHOWCASE
On October 3rd Chaminade Resort & Spa will be hosting its second “First Friday Art Showcase” of the year. Founded by the Santa Cruz Institute of Contemporary Arts, First Friday Santa Cruz is an independent event designed to support a strong cultural environment through the promotion of artists. First Friday is a free event for enthusiastic Art Goers and an opportunity for our many talented artists to exhibit and promote their work. October’s artist showcase will feature top area photographers focusing on ocean life and natural elements that California offers locals and visitors alike.
BEER, BRATS & BLUES
Enjoy panoramic views of the Monterey Bay during our second annual Beer, Brats & Blues event. Local breweries will be onhand pouring the latest seasonal beer and local favorites, while Executive Chef Kirsten Ponza has prepared a menu full of Octoberfest inspired dishes. Participating breweries include:Seabright Brewery, Santa Cruz Aleworks, Discretion Brewing, and Santa Cruz Mountain Brewing. Music by: Carie & the Soulshakers.
- Saturday, September 6th 5pm-8pm
- All-inclusive price - $40 Adults, $18 Children 6-12
WHISKIES OF THE WORLD - Feat. Master of Scotch Stephen Beal
Taste, learn and explore “Whiskies of the World” with this one of a kind tasting event and educational seminar at Santa Cruz’s only four diamond resort. Experience an evening of tasting, themed appetizers pairings and seminar by renowned education specialist, Stephen Beal. This is your opportunity to meet and learn from Mr. Beal, one of the world’s “Masters of Scotch”. Overnight packages are available!
- Saturday, October 25th 6:00pm-9:00pm
- All-inclusive price - $50 per person (must be 21 to attend this event)
To make reservations or learn more about any of our upcoming events call 831.475.5600